*Tickets are $49.50 | On sale November 25 at 10am
Please note: Online ticket sales end one hour prior to the performance start time. Tickets may be available from the box office.
"The Joe Cocker Experience" was an idea that came together after hearing Dan sing on stage one night a few years ago. His voice and mannerisms are so much like Joe Cocker's, it'll make your head spin.
At that point, it was a matter of building the band around him. After a serious vetting process - the result is an incredibly talented band - including 2 female singers; 2 keyboard players; 2 horn players; a percussionist; bass; drums; guitar; and of course Dan our singer.
We have re-created the band Joe used on his last tour but more specifically, the band he used in Cologne, Germany on April 22, 2013.
The music is all Cocker, and sung only like Joe could. Songs like "With A Little Help From My Friends", "Leave Your Hat On", The Letter" to name a few and including new songs off his latest album "Fire It Up" - which shares the name of his last tour.
With a sense of urgency to work out the small details, "The Joe Cocker Experience" is everything you would expect from a live performance from the great Joe Cocker.
As for our singer Dan, no matter where we play, after each of our performances, we get asked the same question, "where'd ya find this guy - he sounds just like 'em?
The result is an "all-star" band made up of these professional musicians:
- Danny Bee: lead vocals (31 years pro)
- Daryl Marklinger: lead guitar (21 years pro)
- Ron McKee: bass guitar (26 years pro)
- Kristi Kell; lead and backing vocals (25 years pro)
- Cindy Goebel: lead and backing vocals (25 years pro)
- Rick McDonough: piano/keyboards (40+ years pro)
- Earle Gibson: Hammond organ, keyboards, and trombone (39 years pro)
- Steve Jones: sax, percussion, acoustic guitar, and vocals (40+ years pro)
- Gerry Pool: drums (40+ years pro)